Each box includes 10 masks
The Powecom KN95 mask is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. Specific models, including the KN95 from Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., are FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP. https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download. FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
FDA Appendix A, updated June 12, 2020, listing non-NIOSH approved respirators can be found here: FDA Appendix A - Authorized Respirators.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- These FDA authorized respirator KN95 masks are not intended for use as surgical masks or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for orders over 10,000 units.